Brave's T-ball team 2010

Brave's T-ball team 2010

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Braves vs Cubs!! Add one to the win column!!

I'm so far behind!! I take way to many pictures of our kiddos. It takes me forever to go through them all and select the best ones!

My mom has been following the blog and said that she feels like she knows the boys. I love that!

Ryan, Parker's dad, supplied me with a ton of photos this week! Thanks!!

The kids did great against the Cubs. Lots of outs and lots great hits!

Jacob and Andrew W. Look at those two kiddos eyes!


These next four pictures are a riot!

I would say our kiddos have a competitive side!

Kid, I'm going for the double play!

Yeah, I'm going to steal home. SO??

Dude, I'm just standing here!

You better not take your foot off that bag, I'm watching you!

Here's another one of the Brave's cheerleaders! Emerson, Hudson's twin sister.

Hudson ready at 1st

What do you think he's thinking about?
Man, I sure hope we have a good snack today!

Or Jack??

Hunter getting ready to throw a bullet!

Benjamin keeping his eyes on first base

Hudson sends this one flying

Andrew S connects! Great swing!

That ball doesn't stand a chance against Seth

Coach Andy gives Daniel some advice on 3rd


The story continues...................................

Oh my gosh! Are these 2 cute or what?
Andrew S and Hudson

Parker sends one sailing!

Jacob knows that this one is going to go far!

See ya!

Coach Rob letting the boys know where they need to be

Jacob t-ball ready

So is Parker

Another great throw from Hunter

Hudson going for the out at first

This is a throw from 3rd all the way to 1st!

No problem for Maddux! That's an out!

Andrew W


Jacob gets an out of his own!

I have to send out a HUGE thanks to Blake! He has been fantastic helping out as a bat boy! I sure didn't want to be the one to pick up the bats!

BRAVES WIN!! BRAVES WIN!! BRAVES WIN!!

Good game boys!

Thanks to Parker's family for bringing snacks this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment