Brave's T-ball team 2010

Brave's T-ball team 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Braves 1st practice

Hello there. My name is Joyce and I am the Team Mom for my son's T-Ball team. It is his first season. He is so excited to play ball! He wants to know almost everyday if it's practice day. I am looking forward to watching him learn how to play on a team and make some new friends!
This Blog is my way of keeping my family up on Jacob's and his team mates progress this season! Enjoy!

Rain, snow and cold weather had kept the Braves from practicing. The boys finally got to have their first practice, it was on Valentine's Day.

We are going to have a great season!

Maddux


Hunter


Parker


Daniel


Hudson


Jacob


Parker


Benjamin


Seth


Hunter


Coach Brad and Jacob


Jacob


Coach Brad and Jacob


Benjamin


Coach Brad and Maddux


Daniel and his Dad


Maddux and his Dad


Jacob and his Dad


Hunter and his Dad


Hudson and his Dad


Benjamin and his Dad


Parker and his Dad


Jacob and Seth


I sure hope these kiddos have a great time this season and make many memories for themselves and their parents.
Opening Day is almost here.........Go Braves!! We play the Yankees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment